Monday, February 8, 2010

Hunny in CS

Hunny came for a visit last week and we had SO MUCH FUN! We ate good food, Jeremy and I were able to go on a date (woowoowee!), Dylan got to play with his Hunny ALL DAY EVERY DAY for 4 days (sorry about that mom, I know you're still recovering), and I was able to get a whole lot of work done around the house. She was a HUGE help! Here are some pics from last week.


Playing baseball in the backyard.


Does she not look EXACTLY like her daddy??


Winding down before bed.


"How many fingers am I holding up?"


Dylan wanted to share his baby toys with Hunny.



4 comments:

  1. coolest hunny in the world! xx loooooooooooooooooove xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I miss you guys. It was lots of fun. (Can you tell I'm had some good sleep since then?) Hensley and Dylan, remember Hunny loves YOU more!!

    ReplyDelete