Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blue Bell Fun Run 2011

Last weekend we walked in Brenham's BlueBell Fun Run. It was so much fun, we plan on making it an annual hampton/chapman/goodnight event. The racing part was okay…definitely not the highlight. The best part, of course, was the icecream at the end. All-you-can-eat. Oh, yes.  Here are a few pics of the outing.



Packed in the suburban headed to the race.














I was the only one that heard, "make a goofy face."




Then Dev heard it.


Everyone's excited before the race.

Here's a link to give you an idea of how many ppl
ran. A LOT, 1680 to be exact and that was just the
5k.


Time for some sweet treats.





Dev ran the whole race pushing a stroller. My hero.




Until next year…

Oh and since my parents were in Kansas visiting the 

Goodnights, they had their own blue bell party. So they
didn't miss out on all the fun…just most of it.


Kansas bunch blue bell party. ha!



3 comments:

  1. Hey everybody...I beat Laura! YAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to say "I love this post"? I'm sure you already knew that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this family loves its Blue Bell. I'm thinking that if the Blue Bell Fun Run had a "mall walkers division" that I might be pretty stiff competetion. Yeah, next year is a really possibility!

    ReplyDelete