Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun Times

It rained recently and Dylan wanted to go outside. I explained that it was rainy and wet and we couldn't, but he insisted. He ran to get his jacket (that he outgrew several months ago), it was so funny I had to take a picture.


Ready to play in the rain.                                 


"Oh no, momma!" (His hair got wet.)

He didn't care for long, though.




I was digging through Hensley's closet the other day and found this adorable onesie, it says "Bling is my Thing". She'd never worn it and it was a 0-3mo. (She's 6 mo now) So we squeezed her into it for this picture, it's just a little snug.. =)

She's getting so big and sweeter and sweeter every day. She is such a joy! She likes to laugh. She thinks Dylan is hilarious. 

Pinching those adorable chubby cheeks!

Hensley just looooves her Gran!




I have to be careful leaving my clothes lying around, lately Dylan's been trying them on…

My fabulous house shoes.

Daddy would be so proud. :)

It can also be worn as a hat…who knew?


A few weeks ago Jeremy and I were lucky enough to have the best baby sitters (his parents) watch the kids while we went swimming. It was so foreign being without them. Our "vacation" lasted a whole 7 hours! (Hensley didn't eat the entire time so we had to cut it short.) It was fun while it lasted though.


2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics and I'm excited we'll be seeing yall this weekend! Yahooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pics are so funny...except for the one of you and Jeremy, of course. I've gotta ask, "Jeremy, did you frilly up this page?"

    ReplyDelete