Friday, August 27, 2010

Wimberly Vacation!



Every year we go on vacation with my family (laura). We've gone to Dauphin Island the last many, but because of BP we changed plans this year and opted for Wimberly, TX instead. It was fun, as always, but this year we had a couple new additions making it even MORE fun (and noisy and chaotic) than usual. 15 people and next year will be 16. And counting? Perhaps. My money's on Anna. :)
Here are a few pics of the fun times.
Our home for a week.
Pop Pop's girl





Posing in the Blanco.











Breakfast with Hunny. No wonder they're Hunny's boys.

Deer came right up to the house every evening.





Family pic in downtown Wimberly.

Seriously loved this dress.

BFFs








Hunny and Hensley.
Fun Aunt Tootie.
Uncle Natty got whooped.
Cheese!
Sweet cousins.


The men in my life.
Pretty baby.


Dylan was sooo tired.


An intense card game.

Show me your happy faceeee!

I taught her this attack. "Stranger! Danger!"




2 comments:

  1. Seeing some these pictures made me smile and then I had to laugh out loud on others. It also reminds me that vacation was fun. Guess it doesn't really matter where we vacation; the key element is just being together. Love you guys~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall got some great pics. I think I'm gonna have to request a few of those!

    ReplyDelete