Sunday, November 7, 2010

one hat, two hat, pink hat, blue hat

As many of you know, I like to make hats. I like to make them even though, no one really likes to wear them. So I especially like making them for little kids who have no say in what they wear. Namely mine. I was looking through some old pictures the other day and found a really cute pic of my two favorite boys in their twinky hats I made awhile back. And then I remembered Hensley and I had taken a similar photo recently. Prepare yourself for the cuteness...





























Fun fact: Both Hensley and Dylan are 10mo in these pics. Totally by chance, it wasn't planned. How bizarre. How bizarre.

Here are a few more victims.
Uncle Natty















Abey Baby














Ace Man

4 comments:

  1. You've got some mad hat making skills. I wanted to attach a link of Aceman in one of your creations, but it wouldn't let me. Just know people, it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove both of my hats!! My favorite is the one with the poof ball the size of my face. They are so fab! Oh and don't forget I have an order in for a scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La - your skills are sick nasty good.

    ReplyDelete