Saturday, December 4, 2010

Traditions, Traditions

Yes, Tzeitel, I'm talking traditions. I love traditions. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of the traditions we would do every year at Christmas. Clam chowder and junk food christmas eve before opening pj's from my parents and homemade gifts from the sibs, and pictures on the stairs before going to the living room to see what santa brought. Fun, fun, fun. Well, now it's my turn to start new traditions with my family and I get giddy at the thought. One fun tradition we're starting is an early Christmas gift to get us in the holiday spirit.














Christmas pj's, book and candy. Oodles and Oodles of fun!














Dylan was so excited to put on his pj's and read his new book before bed. :)

We also went to Christmas in the Park tonight. We just did a quick drive though, but the kids LOVED it. Dylan kept saying, "Look, Momma! I see one! I see one! " at everything he saw. For the lights that waved, (ie: snowman at the entrance) he would yell "Bye snowman!"as we drove by. Very cute.  





















And since I'm posting holiday pics, what's a post without a Christmas tree picture? I mean, seriously.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. We do the gift on St. Nick...the Night of Dec 5, we leave our shoes outside to be filled with goodies from St. Nick. He is such a great guy.

    stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I can't wait to start traditions with my family and I love the pj & book idea. nice looking Christmas tree by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Love your kids. Love your tree. Love you and Jerms.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete